Beginning Anew: Stewardship 2022
Our arms have always been open to all. Let’s open them wider!
- Provide the stability of a full-time leader for youth and young adults.
- Welcome families of youth looking for a church home.
- Continue to adapt to support new ways to share, communicate, and gather.
- Use our new website and media resources to welcome ALL God’s children.
Your church leaders are diligent stewards of our resources.
- The property committee is working carefully to preserve our buildings and grounds and forecast upcoming expenses. A generous gift from Judy Harding soon will make the parish hall a more beautiful place to gather.
- Outreach ministries continue to adapt to serve our community.
- We reduced our endowment draw, reduced our line of credit balance, and identified funds for immediate property needs like roofing and HVAC.
Your annual pledge supports St. Thomas as we Begin Anew!
St Thomas is a blessed community of faith. Participation in worship and giving has been strong, and we are grateful for the excellent work of our staff and volunteers. As we share in communion, we come to the table indeed for strength and renewal. We look ahead with confidence that God will provide what is needed in the year to come.
Online worship services remove a barrier for th…Read More »
Your Vestry and I had a holy conversation a few months ago. We revisited St. Thomas 2020 Vision, the vision we discerned before the pandemic:
- Share our witness and expand our media presence
- Go deeper in learning
- Reach out to young adults
- Strengthen fellowship
- Care for our facility and finances
We realized that, by the grace of God, we had moved forward on all of these goals in spite of…Read More »