From the Rector
Your Vestry and I had a holy conversation a few months ago. We revisited St. Thomas 2020 Vision, the vision we discerned before the pandemic:
- Share our witness and expand our media presence
- Go deeper in learning
- Reach out to young adults
- Strengthen fellowship
- Care for our facility and finances
We realized that, by the grace of God, we had moved forward on all of these goals in spite of many challenges.
- We now offer online worship and we have a new website.
- We added a staff position focused on adult formation.
- A search is underway for a full-time Director of Youth and Young Adult Ministries.
- Journey Groups, Zoom prayer meetings, and St. Thomas Shepherds provide new avenues for fellowship and care.
- We set aside funds for building needs and reduced our endowment draw to prepare for the future.
We have much for which to be grateful. Thriving ministries. Gifted leadership. Faithful parishioners. New opportunities. We stand at the threshold of a bright future.
Thank you for supporting St. Thomas as we Begin Anew.