Who We Are
We know finding a church can be hard. We were all new to St. Thomas once, so let us tell you a little about ourselves.
- We are a place for knowing Christ and making Christ known.
- We are a congregation that seeks, welcomes, and values all people. We are a diverse community that delights in all who walk through our doors.
- We are a home where friendships form across different ages and backgrounds.
- We are a church where beautiful worship leads us to create a more beautiful world in God’s image.
- We are a community of learning that is open to new ideas while being grounded in scripture and history.
At St. Thomas, we focus on worship, Christian formation for all ages, care for one another, and service to others. We hope you will find a place to belong at St. Thomas. We are glad you are here!
Good News from St. Thomas. Where have you seen God at work in the pandemic and in this season?
By virtue of Baptism, we are all called and equipped by the Holy Spirit for ministry through the Church and in the world. Our staff leads ministries of worship, formation, service, community, administration, and hospitality to help St. Thomas members grow in love for God and demonstrate love for neighbor.Read More »
You may have heard of the Episcopal Church or driven by a church in your area. But what goes on there? What’s it like inside? What makes the Episcopal Church different? How do ordinary people participate in the life of the church? Here are answers to these and other common questions.
Read More »
We are a part of the Episcopal Diocese of Atlanta – 50,000 people in 96 churches and missions in central and north Georgia. We are also a part of the worldwide Anglican communion – born out of the Church of England and now the third-largest Christian group in the world.